Saturday 13 December 2014

I Like Big Buns (and I cannot Lie)



There is a new brunch spot in town. It will blow your tastebuds' brains.



LE BUN has taken over brunch at New Street Grill, near Liverpool Street. As some of you may know, my love for a good brunching is on another level, so I was very excited to try out the menu.


The drinks, to start with, are delightful. Drinking before midday is encouraged by the irresistible cocktails on offer.


They also do a great deal on Proseco - unlimited refills for £15! This is only available from 11am to 4pm but you can drink a lot of bubbly in that time, believe me.

But let's get to the food. Hubba hubba - that menu... 


The concept behind Le Bun is the fusion of American diner food with traditional French cuisine. Result? A magical combination of flavours and mouthgasms galore. 

I had Le Duck Frites - succulent duck, coleslaw and crispy, grated potatoes in a brioche bun *drools everywhere*. I've had several dirty dreams about it since.

The restaurant itself is lovely. There are board games to enjoy after your meal... 


And all that Proseco I mentioned earlier ;)


The outdoor area is wonderfully cosy too.


We sat out there and drank some of the most delicious mulled wine I've ever tasted.

Basically guys, it's Saturday morning and you all need to head over to Liverpool Street right now. If you live near Kingston, however, the very first Le Bun has just opened - check out their Twitter for more info.

You can thank me later. Straight after your spoiled tastebuds combust.